Effective Improvements for a Faster Sale
You have decided to sell your home, and you are eager to sell it ASAP! Here are the ways to efficiently and effectively improve your home for a speedy sale.
You have decided to sell your home, and you are eager to sell it ASAP! You need to move or want those proceeds immediately, but how? Let’s go through the best ways to efficiently and effectively improve your home for a speedy sale.
First, curbside appeal. This is the first thing every potential buyer sees so make it stand out! Some suggestions:
- Hire a gardener to clean and spruce up the entrance
- Remove superfluous items from the front of your home, i.e. garbage cans, strollers, etc.
- Put a fresh coat of paint on your home’s exterior
Second, this is the time to clean and eliminate all clutter inside your home. Here’s how:
- Give away extra toys, clothes, and anything else that makes it look crowded or disorganized
- Organize the kitchen countertops and closets
- Place bulky items in storage
Third, landscaping matters. A large yard cannot shine if the plants, grass and trees are in bad shape. Try the following ideas:
- Artificial grass-this always looks amazing and eliminates the need for maintenance
- Tie orchids around the trees, plant fresh flowers and maintain the grass and trees
Fourth, look under the hood. Make the inside of your home look as good as possible.
- This is the time to do some of the minor repairs you have been putting off. This will make your home look better and may eliminate certain issues during the Inspection Period.
- Yes, it seems expensive or time-consuming. However, if you hire a professional company, this can truly make the difference and get you more money in less time.
Finally, hire a professional, licensed realtor. A realtor with experience and expertise can help sell your home quickly for the best price.
Best of luck!
Hillary HertzbergHillary Hertzberg is a Miami Beach native and is a member of The Jills®, Coldwell Banker’s #1 sales team worldwide and the #1 team in Florida as ranked by REAL Trends. She employs the latest technological advances and harnesses the power of social media to market and sell properties on a global scale. She was named as one of Coldwell Banker’s “30 under 30” in 2015, and graduated from Washington University in St. Louis. www.hillaryhertzberg.com