My Client Testimonials
- 24 years selling Experience in Southeast Metro Detroit - working with buyers and sellers including Commercial Real Estate
- Participant in local real estate and business seminars which includes keeping abreast with current legal issues pertaining to but not limited to short sale and foreclosure procedures.
- Active in utilizing company marketing tools and techniques including social media to promote listings and educate buyers.
- 20 years experience with Relocation Clients
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of Michigan Association of Realtors
- Member of Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors
- Member of RealComp MLS Service
- Relocation Specialist
- Cartus USAA Affinity Approved Realtor
- Certified Buyer Representative
My Community Involvement
- Instrumental in facilitating a partnership with St. John VanElslander Cancer Center, Liggett Breast Care Center and The Grosse Pointe Daughters of Penelope
- The organization's Annual fund raiser "The Festival of Tables" has raised over $75,000 for the Breast Center, now referred to as St. John Providence Breast Care Program
- Charitable project involvement includes Vista Maria teen shelter in Dearborn Heights, Cass Community Services Detroit, Gleaners Food Bank and C.S. Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Past President and current member of The Daughters of Penelope - Thamyris Chapter Grosse Pointe, Past District Governor of The Daughters of Penelope
- Active Member and Volunteer of The Assumption Greek Orthodox Church - St. Clair Shores
- Currently serving as Board Member for AHEPA District 10 Educational Foundation - promoting youth scholarships