- Consistent multi-million dollar producer; well over $64,000,000 in sales.
- Top 5% of Metro Detroit Realtors in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 as designated by HOUR Detroit.
- Ranked in the top twenty Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel agents for overall sales, company wide, in 2016 and 2015.
- Coldwell Banker's International Diamond Society (2015 & 2017): Top 5% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
- Relocation specialist.
- Real estate is my second career; I feel incredibly blessed to be able to work in such a fascinating field, and help my many wonderful clients sell and/or find a great home. Before becoming a Realtor, I was a sales representative in the college textbook industry, mostly with McGraw-Hill Publishing Company.
My Credentials and Memberships
- B.S. in Business Administration, Miami University. Major: Marketing.
- M.B.A. level courses, Georgia State University.
- Full-time Realtor, licensed through the State of Michigan
- Member of N.A.R. and G.M.A.R.
My Community Involvement
- I've been actively involved in my community and church over the years, including stints as a Stephen Minister, soccer team manager, soccer coach and member of our church's choir. I truly believe it's important to give back to our community and others, and strive to follow that code in my professional and my personal life.
- My husband Bob and I have lived in the area for the past 20 years, moving here from Linden, MI. What a great place this has been to raise our family! We both grew up, went to college and have worked in different parts of the country-me in Ohio, Iowa and Georgia and Bob on the East Coast-and we simply love living here! Bob manages an engineering group for General Motors. Our oldest son is a senior at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and our youngest son is a junior at Michigan Tech.
- In my downtime I love to hang out with my family and friends, read, run, travel or play a quick nine holes of golf with my husband. I've just started taking tennis lessons at Novi Sports Club.