- I have over 20 years experience working with people in pursuit of their dream home.
- Extensive work in planning and implementing creative ideas in home design.
- Graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Married for almost 28 years to Amy
- Four children ranging in age from 5 to 17 years of age
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- Member - Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Million Dollar Producer - 2006
My Community Involvement
- Member of West Lake Church
- Member of West Knoxville Kiwanis since 1996
- Hobbies include golf, bike riding, basketball, and coaching youth sports.
- Involved in many volunteer opportunities including church youth group, community service projects, etc.
June has been designated as National Homeownership Month, and this topic is near to our hearts at Coldwell Banker Wallace because it's such an important part of what we do. We've been guiding East Tennessee home since 1936 and it is our honor to play a role in this journey for our clients. According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), most Americans consider homeownership to be the single best long-term investment. A primary residence was named as the largest asset among househo...
May 31, 2022 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
June 14th is Flag Day and if you need a refresher on how to display the American Flag at your home or business, here are some great tips! Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it's illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms unless it is an all-weather flag. The flag should be displayed often, bu...
May 31, 2022 ‧ Lifestyle
Nothing beats having a workshop at home. Whether you're into DIY projects or just need a place to do those quick fix-it jobs, an at home workshop can be an invaluable asset. But it's important to remember some basic safety guidelines if you decide to build a workshop at home. Accidents happen, but you can greatly reduce their likelihood by following some simple rules for safety. Here are four basic tips for keeping your workshop safe.1.) Protective Gear-Always wear the right gear to protect your...
Feb 24, 2022 ‧ Lifestyle