My title here is Director of Professional Development, but what I do is train our Realtors how to achieve success by mastering our real estate tools and technology. Real estate has become an internet based business and our agents are tech specialists. Coldwell Banker Wallace is a unique brokerage that places our focus on programs and services that assist our agents to produce and grow their...
My title here is Director of Professional Development, but what I do is train our Realtors how to achieve success by mastering our real estate tools and technology. Real estate has become an internet based business and our agents are tech specialists. Coldwell Banker Wallace is a unique brokerage that places our focus on programs and services that assist our agents to produce and grow their business. We believe that an agent who is properly trained, who also has a top notch set of tools, and has devoted non-competing Broker support, will produce a high level of sales and be a true professional. If you are interested in a career in Real Estate sales, and with a company that is professional and ethical, come learn about our superior training, marketing, and Broker support. Call one of our offices today for a confidential appointment. We are serious about your path to a successful career in Real Estate!
My Client Reviews
I loved working with Deb! She made the home buying process a lot less crazy than I thought it would be.
She was incresibly knowledgeable about the area I was interested in, and was even able to talk me through points I hadn't even considered! I will be choosing her next time!
I was fortunate to have her helping me, as I am prone to making extremely bad decisions! Her engaging personality, her kindness, and her smarts are rivaled only by her eagerness to make sure my home-buying experience was painless and hassle-free!
- Started with Coldwell Banker Wallace in 2002
- I started in Real Estate in 1989 as Real Estate Graphic Designer and brought those skills with me to Coldwell Banker Wallace.
- As the Director of Professional Development, my role is to provide the best and most effective training for our agents. This is all done in an effort to become successful, productive agents that use our tools to make them the most effective and streamlined business plan.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Tennessee License # 302711
- Obtained Real Estate License in 2005
- Obtained Brokers License in 2010
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). What does that even mean? It means I have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals. I have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate, no matter what its condition.
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member Tennessee Association of Realtors (TNREALTORS)
- Member Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
My Community Involvement
- Most weekends we can be found in downtown Knoxville attending one of the many festivals or concerts being held here. We also enjoy hiking the trails in the Urban Wilderness or kayaking in the Ijams Quarry or river.
- We are members of Fountain City United Methodist Church and volunteer to serve at the Community Meal.
June has been designated as National Homeownership Month, and this topic is near to our hearts at Coldwell Banker Wallace because it's such an important part of what we do. We've been guiding East Tennessee home since 1936 and it is our honor to play a role in this journey for our clients. According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), most Americans consider homeownership to be the single best long-term investment. A primary residence was named as the largest asset among househo...
May 31, 2022 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
June 14th is Flag Day and if you need a refresher on how to display the American Flag at your home or business, here are some great tips! Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it's illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms unless it is an all-weather flag. The flag should be displayed often, bu...
May 31, 2022 ‧ Lifestyle
Nothing beats having a workshop at home. Whether you're into DIY projects or just need a place to do those quick fix-it jobs, an at home workshop can be an invaluable asset. But it's important to remember some basic safety guidelines if you decide to build a workshop at home. Accidents happen, but you can greatly reduce their likelihood by following some simple rules for safety. Here are four basic tips for keeping your workshop safe.1.) Protective Gear-Always wear the right gear to protect your...
Feb 24, 2022 ‧ Lifestyle
Share My Page
- Homes for Rent
- Melrose Title Company
- 2-10 Home Warranty
- CMG Mortgage
- Property Management
- Knoxville Blog
- Crime Map
- Visit Knoxville
- KGIS Maps
- Pet Sitters
- Knox Market Report
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.