I have been incredibly blessed with buyers and sellers who have allowed me to remain a Top Producer since I started real estate in 1998. Having affiliated with a company that is over 100 years old, I enjoy the Coldwell Banker brand. My clients feel very comfortable with my knowledge and expertise of the business and with the company brand name that backs me up. I love helping people make one of...
I have been incredibly blessed with buyers and sellers who have allowed me to remain a Top Producer since I started real estate in 1998. Having affiliated with a company that is over 100 years old, I enjoy the Coldwell Banker brand. My clients feel very comfortable with my knowledge and expertise of the business and with the company brand name that backs me up. I love helping people make one of the most important decisions of their lives regarding THEIR HOME. I understand the market and how to position a seller's property for an easy transition from list to sale. Excellent customer service is very important to me as I learned in my family's business of Mayo's Garden Center which is the oldest business in Knoxville, Tennessee. Let me help you make the best choice for your style of living and stage of life. Should you want more information about the Knoxville area and surrounding areas, don't hesitate to call me.
- I have had the privilege of helping buyers and sellers make one the largest financial decisions of their lives since 1998
- I am a specialist in all facets of real estate from first time buyers to retirees who have bought and sold many times. I have listed and sold many starter homes, luxury and executive homes, condos, land and farms. I have been honored to assist military professionals and veterans moving to or from our area.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2000-2018
- Coldwell Banker Top Producer since 2001
- Voted Knoxville's Favorite Realtor 4 years in a row
- Member of Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine Advisory Board Member
- Member and current president of East Tennessee Saddlebred Association
My Community Involvement
- I am a native Knoxvillian and have lived and raised my family here. I have three grown children and six grandchildren. Two of whom will be marching in the University of Tennessee's "Pride of the Southland" marching band in the fall! My family owns Mayo's Garden Center, the oldest family owned business in Knoxville, started in the 1878..
- I have a life long involvement with horses I have been loving, riding and showing American Saddlebred horses since I was 9 years old. I intend to continue this as long as I can!
- I attend Fellowship Church.
- I trust in the Lord.
June has been designated as National Homeownership Month, and this topic is near to our hearts at Coldwell Banker Wallace because it's such an important part of what we do. We've been guiding East Tennessee home since 1936 and it is our honor to play a role in this journey for our clients. According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), most Americans consider homeownership to be the single best long-term investment. A primary residence was named as the largest asset among househo...
May 31, 2022 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
June 14th is Flag Day and if you need a refresher on how to display the American Flag at your home or business, here are some great tips! Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it's illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms unless it is an all-weather flag. The flag should be displayed often, bu...
May 31, 2022 ‧ Lifestyle
Nothing beats having a workshop at home. Whether you're into DIY projects or just need a place to do those quick fix-it jobs, an at home workshop can be an invaluable asset. But it's important to remember some basic safety guidelines if you decide to build a workshop at home. Accidents happen, but you can greatly reduce their likelihood by following some simple rules for safety. Here are four basic tips for keeping your workshop safe.1.) Protective Gear-Always wear the right gear to protect your...
Feb 24, 2022 ‧ Lifestyle
Share My Page
- Mortgage Investors
- Bentley Inspection
- Melrose Title Co.
- Mayo's Garden Center
- CMG Financial
- Knoxville Title
- Stewart Inspection
- Gateway Lending
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.