- Local Community Professional
- Zillow Premier Agent
- Target Marketing Expert
- One-on-one Training with my Broker
- Coldwell Banker University Training
- Central Valley Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
My Credentials and Memberships
- Central Valley Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtor
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Metrolist Muiltiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Smart Home Technology Certification
My Community Involvement
- I love helping the local community as much as I can. Seeing a community prosper off of eachothers involvement is heart-warming.
- Past: I have volunteered my time at local Jr. High Schools to help with fundraising for various departments at the particular school. I have tutored some High School students struggling with certain topics so they develop better a better understanding on the task at hand. I have volunteered my time at local colleges to help students have access to extracurricular clubs, and vital information regarding maintaining a club to remain active on campus.
- Present: I volunteer my time for the City of Tracy. Assisting them in any way that I am needed. I enjoy helping with parks & rec to clean up our city. Having a clean street and park for everyone is rewarding. I love seeing my family and yours have fun without worrying about garbage being around not picked up. Volunteering with the Boys&Girls clubs is very rewarding as well. Being a father myself, it allows me to reach out to the youth to help them with their needs, guiding them towards a bright and solid future.
- Future: I will continue to support our community like I have done in the past. I will work constantly to improve communities through my efforts in any way I can.
At Coldwell Banker Real Estate, we have a clear path for you to build a strong, bright future. Our Core 4 is a powerful system of effective strategies to drive your success and help you live an exceptional life. Our unique plan focuses on these key areas to help you succeed: Production Power – Sell more homes, make more money and work more efficiently.Coaching to Confidence – Enables you to expand your sales and business development through effective education, coachin...
Oct 13, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
The red barrel tile roof. The carved wooden doors. The thick plastered walls. There's something that feels irresistibly casual — and undeniably Californian — about Spanish Colonial Revival architecture. Typically oriented around a center courtyard with large, breezy windows and doors connecting to the outdoors, many of the Spanish Colonial ranches took design cues from classic haciendas of the past. Inside, these homes often take on a warm yet refined ambiance, with exposed wooden beams, ornate ...
Jun 10, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle
Hurricane season is expanding and sea waters are rising, but the desire for waterfront living is stronger than ever.For many people, living on the water simply requires an understanding of the risks, coupled with the ability to suspend any associated fear. Miami-based Arkup LLC has a very luxe alternative.The Arkup 75 (so named because it's 75-feet long) is a house, technically. And it's also a boat. But it's far from your average houseboat. It's more like a floating villa, or a yacht...
Apr 28, 2021 ‧ Lifestyle