- Debbie Nadeau, joined the Coldwell Banker The Vintage Group Real Estate in 2001 and then joined Coldwell Banker Valley Central 2015 She has enjoyed tremendous success over the years in representing both Buyers and Sellers. Her extensive knowledge of Tracy and the surrounding communities has established Debbie as a consistent top producer. Her tremendous dedication to her clients through excellent organization and communication skills has designated Debbie as a market leader. Her extensive marketing plan and experience is instrumental in selling homes in today's competitive environment. References are available upon request.
- Specialties * New Homes * Lot/Land * Buyer Representative * First Time Buyers * Listing Specialties * Investment * Relocation * Farm and Ranch
- Specialty Markets * Luxury Properties * Concierge Services * Relocation
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed since 2002
- Top Recruit 2002, Honored Member Of Coldwell Bankers 2003-2007, International Diamond Society Top 1% Agent In Northern California Coldwell Banker Premier Team Member Of Northern California 2008-2001, Honored Member Of Coldwell Banker 2012-2019 International Diamond Society.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (short Sale) E-pro Qualifications REO and Short Sale Certified Real Estate Risk Management Certified Member Of National Association Of Realtors Member Of California Association Of Realtors
- E-Pro Certified Distressed Property Expert (short sale)
- Qualifications * Realtor * Member of California Association of Realtors * Member of National Association of Realtors * Real Estate Risk Management Certified * REO and Short Sale Certified
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.