I have been continuously employed in the Real Estate Industry since 1975, a Realtor Associates since 1996, prior to that an Escrow Officer for 17+ years and Real Estate Administration before that. I am currently President of the Kiwanis Club of Roseville, a Board Member of Elks Lodge 2248, Roseville, CA and on the Board of Directors for Gold Star Families.
My Client Reviews
- I have been active in the Real Estate Industry since 1971
- Escrow Officer for 17+ years
- Real Estate Sales since 1996
- I am dedicated to serving your Real Estate needs with professionalism, integrity and well-honed negotiation skills.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Placer County Board of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- ePro Designation
My Community Involvement
- Roseville Elks BPOE #2248, Trustee
- Kiwanis Club of Roseville, President 2018-2019
- Actively involved in supporting and volunteering through out Placer/Sacramento County,
- $250 Donation to a local non profit from every closing.
- Gold Star Families Memorial, Board of Directors