- Representing clients with real estate knowledge, skill and integrity.
- Client Review: Kym Hewitt is a hard worker. Whether I was purchasing property or putting the property on the market, I knew what I wanted to do and she did it and more. When you are working with a client out of state that should be difficult, but my experience was a breeze. She truly saved me from of lot of unwanted headaches and traveling back and forth from one state to another. If you are looking for a professional to handle your real estate needs, give Kym Hewitt a call - Lucy Anders-Baines Las Vegas, NV
- Client Review: Kym Hewitt was a really great agent when it came time for me to buy a house. She helped find me the perfect home as well as negotiated the right price and mortgage rate. I would definitely have Kym as my for any future real-estate transaction - Joe McDonough San Francisco, CA
- Client Review: Kym was great to work with. This was a very unique property with lots of hurdles to jump over. She was very responsive and always answered my calls or got back to me fast. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home - Corey Seevers Crockett, CA
My Credentials and Memberships
- At Home with Diversity Certification
- Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Agent
- Longstanding member of California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Solano Association of Realtors and Bay Area Real Estate Info Services.
My Community Involvement
- I enjoy volunteering for Rebuilding Together Solano, a non-profit organization that addresses specific homeowners needs for veterans, elderly, disabled or victims of disaster. Contact me if you are interested in volunteering on any of the work days scheduled year round.
May 01, 2021 ‧ Selling a Home
Sep 04, 2020 ‧ Selling a Home
Dec 05, 2019 ‧ Community