My Client Testimonials
- REALTOR, Business Broker: Serving Lake Tahoe and Reno/Sparks, Nevada - Licensed Real Estate Professional and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) focused on providing outstanding Buyer and Seller Representation in the Lake Tahoe and Reno/Sparks, Nevada real estate market. I specialize in Buyer and Seller representation; IRS Section 1031- property exchange opportunities; non-residential sales, e.g. commercial, multi-family purchase/sales; the sale or purchase of commercial business opportunities; and professional marketing.
- With a broad knowledge and 40+ years of real estate experience behind me, I am keenly aware of the ever-changing trends in today's real estate market. My commitment is to provide professional insight and perspective for his customers and clients. I can be reached direct at: (775) 336-6347. If you are into texting, text me at: (775) 250-9663.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Military and Veterans Housing Certification (MVHC) -- Mike has received industry-recognized education needed to effectively serve the housing needs of our military and veteran communities.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) -- As a CRS, Mike has received specialized training in seller counseling, pricing, marketing techniques, and other programs designed to close sales on residential properties.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) -- As a CDPE agent Mike can expedite even the most complex distressed sale or purchase;
- Certified SFR -- Being a National Association of Realtors-certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource allows Mike to help clients purchase and sell distressed properties stress-free;
- Certified e-Pro -- allowing Mike to keep on top of changes and help his clients reach their goals via the world of online real estate;
- State Permitted Business Broker, a designation few real estate professionals have, allowing Mike to help serve the needs of those clients wanting to buy or sell a business in Nevada;
- Cartus-Certified Referral Specialist: He works with employers around the world in helping their corporate employees with a successful real estate relocation experience; and Notary Public.
My Community Involvement
- Silver Sate Fair Housing Council Board Member: for the past 8 years I have actively served on the Advisory Board for the SSFHC, currently in the capacity of Treasurer.
- Reno Sparks Association of Realtors: I am a current member of the Grievance Committee, which monitors ethic infractions by area Realtors and Brokers.
According to the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS, houses sold in the month of August have dropped 23% versus a year ago. And while the median sale price of $372,551 is greater than last August, it only represents a 6% increase vs. the double-digit hikes we saw in the spring and summer. This slowing in the price increases could be for several reasons:Sales and, therefore, prices tend to trend down as the winter approaches;Buyers could be taking a breather and choosing to rent vs. buy until ho...
Sep 25, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Cash is King, or so they say. Here are seven ways to help your financed offer beat out an all-cash offer:1. Bring a large down payment to the table with proof of those funds. If you can swing putting 20, 30 percent or more down will help show to the seller that you are an "able" buyer. Include a copy of the bank or savings account statement showing that you really do have those funds readily available to you. NOTE: be sure to blank out any account numbers on those st...
Aug 02, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Establish the Right Sale Price – This is the first major step is selling your home. If you price your home too high, you will waste valuable time. If you set the price too low, you stand to lose money. By working with a professional Realtor® you will have access to many valuable tools. Being aware of changing market conditions as well as having access to the Multiple Listing Service, a Realtor® can help better achieve a fair and competitive sales price. There are many fa...
Aug 02, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home