"My goal is to make every client's transaction as smooth and trouble free as possible by utilizing my years of experience, knowledge of the local market, financing expertise, a win-win style of negotiation, and a genuine concern for each client's special needs. I treat every transaction with as much care as I would if it were for a member of my family."
- Serving the needs of buyers and sellers in Yolo county since 1983.
- BA in Psychology at UC Davis
- Elementary school teacher--5 years in Vacaville Unified School District.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS designation)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE designation
- Certified Negotiations Expert (CNE designation)
- Yolo County Realtor of the Year 2003
- Yolo Association of Realtors Masters Club
- Numerous quarterly and year end awards for listings and sales
- Teacher of first time buyer seminars
- Served as a mentor for new agents
My Community Involvement
- Yolo Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- Professional Standards Committee
- Local Multiple Listing Committee
- Regional Representative to Metrolist Multiple Listing Committee
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Yolo Association of Realtors
- Volunteer for AYSO and CYSA soccer organizations
- Davis High School All Sports Boosters--4 years with 2 years as chairman