My journey into real estate was a very personal one. It started when I bought my first home and came with many difficult lessons I had to learn. Like many others, I chose the first Realtor I talked to, to represent me thinking they would all be pretty much the same. That was my first mistake! From the moment we started looking, I felt unprepared, rushed, confused, overwhelmed and more like a transaction than a person.
Right then and there, I decided there had to be a better way, so I got my license and became the agent I wished I had had.
· A fierce advocate for my clients
· A knowledgeable agent that anticipates & solves problems before they become major issues
· A consistent and compassionate communicator
· Well respected among my fellow agents for my professionalism and expertise
· Someone who always puts my client's needs first
· An agent willing to do the hard work it takes to make my clients dreams become reality
I take all the industry jargon, confusion about the process, worry about the expense, and leave you with a clear picture of what is to come. I want to take all the stress and anxiety out of the buying or selling process. I know how important this decision is in your life and do not take my role as a steward lightly. I always align myself with trustworthy, high caliber partners to ensure your experience is as seamless and transparent as possible.
I love this beautiful state we live in and understand the affordability issues we face. I am constantly researching programs and educating myself on issues that will benefit my clients to try and make home ownership a reality for as many people as possible. It has been my honor over the years to have had so many people trust me to help them buy or sell their homes. If you are looking for an exceptional agent that won't treat you like a transaction, I'm here for you. Let's make this personal!