A lifelong resident of Waynesboro, Paul Gunder has been one of the area's most successful real estate agents for more than 30 years. After getting his start in sales in 1979, it wasn't long before Paul was elevated to the title of Sales Manager. Three years later, he became Partner. Paul served as the sole owner of four real estate offices, located in Waynesboro, Chambersburg, Greencastle and Hagerstown, MD. Since 1999, Paul has been a recognizable face on the sales team at Coldwell Banker Realty.
As an Associate Broker, he annually ranks as one of the company's Top 10 salespeople and has attained one of CBRBs highest honors, joining the prestigious Presidents Club. Although he specializes in the selling of properties, Paul is willing to meet the needs of his clients in any way he can. After overseeing thousands of real estate transactions throughout the course of his career, he truly brings a Let me help you! approach to work with him on a daily basis.
In addition to his professional responsibilities, Paul is also actively involved with a number of organizations in the community, including Rotary International, the Waynesboro Hospital Board of Directors and the Greater Waynesboro Chamber of Commerce. He was the recipient of the chambers Businessperson of the Year award.
- Associate Broker/Listing &Sales
- Coldwell Banker Realty
- Waynesboro, PA
- July 1979 - Present
Honors & Awards:
- President's Club Member, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Realtor ERA
- John Younkins Memorial Award, Realtors Association
- Business Person of the Year, Greater Waynesboro Chamber of Commerce
- Mainstreet Waynesboro Inc., Board of Directors
- Waynesboro's Vision 2015, President
- Waynesboro Hospital, Board of Directors
- Arts Alliance of Greater Waynesboro, Board of Directors
- Pen Mar Association of Realtors, Past President
- Hagerstown Community College
- Associate degree, Business
- Graduate of Realtors Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Brokerage Manager