After teaching for many years, I decided to make Real Estate my second career because I enjoy working with people as they make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. AND it is a BIG decision. With sincere and honest advice, you can make an educated decision about the sale of your current home or the purchase of a new home that meets your particular needs.
As your personal agent, I offer the advice & information you need to make those important decisions. I don't make the decisions for you - just provide you the tools to make the best decisions possible for your needs at a very important time.
Resident of Harford County since 1973.
English Instructor - Harford County Public Schools
ESOL Instructor - Harford County
Math Instructor - Community College of Baltimore County
Realtor with Coldwell Banker since 1996
Married with 2 children.Custom Category
- Realtor with Coldwell Banker since 1996.
- I have lived in Harford County since 1973 and been involved in my home community & educational community.
- As a Senior Real Estate Specialist, I can offer my expertise to a generation of homeowners who are now downsizing or restructuring their lives.
- Having been an educator in the public school system and a resident of Harford County, I feel I know my county well and can offer a wealth of information to my buyers & sellers.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Life-time Million Dollar Club Member
- GRI, SRES designations