For over 20 years, I have been involved in the community, holding positions in the Boy Scouts of America, Harford County PTA's, a Director on the Board of a federal credit union and others. Additionally, volunteering in my sons' schools over many years kept my finger on the pulse of education with its attendant challenges and rewards. I believe in giving back to the community and staying involved. I understand and enjoy working in the Real Estate Sales field, especially my interaction with my clients, and I always put my clients first. As a result, my repeat customer and referral business has grown through the years because of my attitude and willingness to always go the extra mile. I do my best to keep it simple for all of my clients.
- The ability to search ALL homes currently for sale in Maryland: Property Search
- My Home Finder - provides a buyer the ability to create a profile to save searches, receive email alerts for newly listed properties and save open houses.
- My Connect One- This FREE service offers change of address, utility connection other services - all online via my website.
- Click here for links to:
Local School Information
If you want to feel comfortable with the buying or selling process, your search ends here. I service a wide geographical area: Harford County, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Cecil, Carroll Counties; Aberdeen, Abingdon, Bel Air, Fallston, Forest Hill, Churchville, Pasadena, Glen Burnie, White Marsh, Westminster, etc. You'll have my personal attention from our first meeting to the settlement table and you'll be kept informed of everything you need to know during the entire process. I make it as simple and painless for you as is possible. Just ask for the names of my satisfied customers-you won't be disappointed-and I guarantee it.
Graduate Realtors' Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), Sales Masters
25+ Years Licensed Real Estate Agent, National Association of Realtors, Maryland Association of Realtors, Harford County Association of Realtors, three-time Home Team Spirit Award Winner with Coldwell Banker, Real Estate Mentor.
In addition to specializing in real estate sales, I have hands-on experience with financing as a loan officer and held a Board position with a federal credit union for over 18 years. My background also includes sales and office administrative management with real estate attorneys and an industrial manufacturing company.
- Real Estate Associate 9+ Years Loan Officer, Local Credit Union Director, Local Credit Union Accredited Buyers Representative Graduate Realtors' Institute National Association of Realtors Maryland Association of Realtors Harford County Board of Realtors
- Residential Sales and Listings Investment Properties/Tax Free Exchanges Waterfront Properties First-Time Buyers
My Credentials and Memberships
- Realtor ABR GRI
- Home Team Spirit Award Winner 2003