I feel that patience and loyalty are very important in Real Estate. I want to treat my clients the way I would want to be treated. This is the largest purchase most people make their entire lives and I want to make sure that everything goes through without any surprises. Designations
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Relocation Specialist
- Million Dollar Club, 2013
Aldie, Alexandria, Ashburn, Broad Run, Burke, Clifton, Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks, Fairfax, Falls Church, Franklin Farm, Great Falls, Herndon, Leesburg, McLean, Middleburg, Oak Hill, Oakton, Reston, Round Hill/Purceville, South Riding, Sterling, Tyson's Corner, Tysons, Vienna, Virginia Run
- I believe that buyers need to be represented when purchasing a new home. It is just another set of eyes to make sure that things are running smoothly. I meet my clients at all pertinent points during this process from style selections to the final walk-thru. I have worked with buyers and new construction and help them through this process as well. There are lots of decisions that buyers have to make when they purchase new and I help them every step of the way.
My Credentials and Memberships
- I got into Real Estate a few years ago, I decided that this was something I always wanted to do. I love working with and meeting new people and have always been interested in real estate.
- When my sons were small, I was a cub scout leader. I have been given an award for volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America and for my services.