SAM AND KATHY SCOGGIN, REALTORS
YOUR REAL ESTATE RESOURCE FOR NORTHERN VIRGINIA
Members of the Scoggin Home Team:
Sam Scoggin is an alumnus of Penn State University (Go Lions!) with a degree in business administration. Sam is a long-time resident of Northern Virginia and has been a licensed Realtor since 1985. He was the Vice President and Managing Broker of the Reston office of Coldwell Banker Stevens, Realtors and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for 5 years and escalated the office to consistently rank among the Top 10 in the Mid-Atlantic Region of Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
Kathy Scoggin is an alumnus of The University of Tennessee, Knoxville (Go Vols!) with a degree in corporate communications and minors in psychology and marketing. Kathy is a long-time resident of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and began working in real estate as Director of Public Relations for a regional real estate company immediately after graduating from college.
We pride ourselves in getting to know the community. Click here to learn more about us
My Website Features
- Search Now! all properties for sale in VA, MD amp; DC.
- My Home Finder provides a buyer the ability to ceate a profile to save searches, receive email alerts for newly listed properties and open houses. Create your profile now!
- Concierge amp; MyConnect1 are FREE resources for you to find qualified personnel to help with your move and to have most of your utilities transferred.
This list of questions contains some important information you should know about your Realtor before you hire him or her. The questions and answers are important so you know the sort of service you can expect. Asking these questions ensures you top-notch service!
- 1. Are you a full-time Realtor, and how long have you been in the Real Estate industry?
- 2. Where does your company rank in Northern Virginia? In the world?
- 3. How many homes have you sold in my area?
- 4. What was your track record of list price to sales price last year?
Sam and Kathy are both members of the following organizations: