Welcome to Linda's remarkable world of REAL ESTATE!! She have been a full time realtor in Maryland since 1974 and still finds it very exciting! Always researching innovative ways to market and promote listings and guide the Buyers into making educated decisions, her years of experience have been invaluable to her customers and clients. Energy, Trust and Experience are the hallmark of Linda's business philosophy!!
Exceeding Two Hundred Million in Career Sales
* Lifetime member of the The Master's Club
* Lifetime member of the Distinguished Sales Achievement Club
* Top agent in Residential Sales in AAC for the past 35+ years
* Lifetime Career Achievement Award
* Member of the AAC Board of Realtors
* Member of the Maryland Association of Realtors
* Served on AACAR Professional Standards Committee
* Certified in Understanding and Marketing Historic Buildings
* The Realty Alliance- top National Sales Award in North America for Ten years
* Buyer/Broker Specialist
* Evening Capital Newspaper article highlighting Linda's staging ability
* Published interview from the Baltimore Business Journal regarding the high priced home market in AAC.
Areas of Expertise
Over the years Linda's main emphasis has been in marketing listings. Due to her staging abilitles as well as strong eye for floor plan flow and photography talents, her detailed brochures are outstanding. They promote the property by focusing on the assets of the home both inside an out. This helps the sellers get top fair market value.
Further, due to the many years of negotiating contracts, Linda's experience benefits the both buyers and sellers
When it comes to the repairs prior to listing and the home inspection items, her vast list of resources and well priced contractors truly helps all parties.
I would love to be selected to be interviewed as an agent to represent you in buying or selling or both!! Please call or email for a full Marketing Presentation and Sales Plan!!
Volunteer: Breast Cancer Awareness- Sponser of METAvivor Participant in the National Brain Tumor programs (in association with John Hopkins)
* Bachelor of Science in Business & Industry from University in Delaware
* Retail Management experience as Manager of Children's Dept - Woodward & Lothrop and Women's Dept - Strawbridge & Clothier in Philadelphia* * * Strong experience in Home Renovation and Design for the last 25 years.
* Interests include: Gardening, Interior Decorating, Art and Antiques.
* A resident of Annapolis for the last 40 years.
Communities I Serve
Serving all of Maryland but specializing in Anne Arundel County.
Listings and sales include the following areas:
Severna Park, Arnold, Annapolis, Crofton, Pasadena, Odenton, Severn, Riva, South County, Glen Burnie, Crofton and Pasdena
Other areas" Canton, Stevensville and Grasonville