I am passionate about real estate and this community, having lived here for over 20 years. I will listen to what you say and make it happen. Whether you are a first time buyer, an experienced investor, or seller, I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communication and professional expertise , technology and resources that you deserve to give you successful results. My goal as a full time REALTORreg; is to provide you with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
Honesty, Integrity, Experience, and Commitment to service are the cornerstones of my real estate career. If you're looking for the highest echelon of professional assistance in selling your property, purchasing your next home, or renting in Northern Virginia, you have come to the right place.
When you are ready to start the process, call or email me and we'll work together to accomplish your goals. I'm looking forward to meeting you! Visit my personal website at http://www.joanneadams.com.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from Syracuse University
Awards And Designations
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPEcopy;)
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRESreg;)
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Areas of Expertise
- Former business executive with strong negotiation, procurement, and business forecasting skills
- Highly detail oriented, motivated professional with exceptional commitment to service
- Purchased materials and services up to $52.0 million
- Specialize in Federal, state and local law enforcement
- Knowledge of government relocation process
- Understand the area's commuting challenges
- My listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with detailed information they desire, and the ability to respond instantly to online inquires
JoAnne likes to give back to the community and was a substitute teacher in the Fairfax County School District. She also supports local charitable organizations through her participation with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CARES foundation and as a member of the Reston Chamber of Commerce. Since inception, CARES has donated more than $1 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations in the mid-Atlantic area. She is also a member of the Reston Chorale and signs 2nd alto. Personal Background
JoAnne Adams was born in Nyack, New York and graduated from Syracuse University with a BS degree in Business. After 19 years as a retail business executive with extensive marketing and negotiation skills, she transitioned into Real Estate. She has resided in the Northern Virginia area since the early 90's after moving extensively with her husband who worked for the federal government.
JoAnne enjoys singing, art, and boating on the Chesapeake Bay with her husband, Dave, and their yellow lab and exploring all the wonderful activities the area has to offer.
JoAnne takes great pride in helping her clients, by going beyond the expected.
Communities I Serve
Ashburn, Broad Run, Centerville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dulles, Dunn Loring, East Falls Church, Fairfax Station, Fair Lakes, Fair Oaks, Fairfax, Great Falls, Herndon, Lansdowne, Leesburg, McLean, Oak Hill, Oakton, Reston, Sterling, South Riding, Tyson Corner, ViennaWhat Clients Are Saying
My Credentials and Memberships
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Seller Representative Specialist Member of Reston Chamber of Commerce Member Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVNR) Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from Syracuse University