Managing Partner - James F. Kerr
· B.S. Materials Engineering from Virginia Tech
· Founded Labrador Real Estate Team, LLC in 2002
· "A Buyer's & Seller's Best Friend"
· 17 Years of Professional Real Estate Experience
· Personable, Reliable & Knowledgeable
· Residential Expert, Skillful in Land, & Adept Commercial Investment
Advantage Client ~ My B.S. Engineering Degree from Virginia Tech has proven invaluable to both Buyers and Sellers ¿ as my ability to "crunch numbers" and dissect property values gives my clients a distinct advantage when negotiating contracts.
Further ~ 17 years' of experience has given me a vast knowledge base that sometimes includes intricate and complex sales ¿ this provides my Team/Me with the ability to deal with any difficulty arising in any kind of real estate transactions. Rest assured more than 99.5% of our transactions make it closing.
· Equally adept working with Buyers or Sellers
· Well-seasoned Real Estate Veteran with a broad range of experience
· Vast Knowledge Base gained through intricate real estate transactions
· Exceptional Negotiating Tactics & Personal Skills
· Relationship Building, Creative Networking and Marketing Scripts
· "Personable, Knowledgeable, Reliable"
· Typical Primary Price Range is from $200,000 to $3,000,000+
· Inventory Focus is SFH, Townhomes, Condos, New Construction
· Land & Lot Sales in any varying Configurations of sizes and uses.
· Purchase of Small Commercial Business Condos.
· Markets Served - Loudoun County, Arlington, Fairfax, Alexandria, Clarke County, Prince William County
· Licensed in Virginia by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
New Home Construction Expert ¿ worked with Many Local & National Builders
· Toll Brothers
· Van Metre
· Mitchell & Best
· NV Homes
· Knutson Homes & Others
· Closed more than 65 new construction transactions
Relocated more than 75 Clients to the DC Metro Area
· Business Executives
· Active Military Personnel
· FBI, Secret Service & DOJ
· School Teachers
· Professional Sports Athletes
· IT Professionals
SFR Designation by the NAR ¿ Certified Distressed Sales
· Performed More than 70 Distressed Sales
· Short Sales
· Ranked #47 out of more than 1000 CB Agents in Greater DC 2018
· Top-Tier Coldwell Banker Agent in 2017
· #1 Individual Agent and #2 in Units Closed for in 2016
· National Recognition by being **Ranked in the Top 2% Nationally for all Agents in North America**
· Numerous Brokerage Awards including multiple Top Team & Individual
Recent Labrador Real Estate