Graham Fitzgerald is a licensed real estate agent and Virginia native working out of the Arlington office. He is a strong advocate for his clients, and works to ensure a seamless home-buying or selling process. He strives to connect with his clients and develop meaningful relationships to better service their needs.
Outside of Coldwell Banker, Graham likes to stay active in his community by volunteering with local animal shelters and meeting new people at community events. He currently resides in the DC metro area.
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering (B.A.E.) from the University of Virginia
- Member of Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS (NVAR)
- Member of Virginia Association of REALTORS (VAR)
- Member of National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Licensed Salesperson, Virginia (VA)
- Volunteer, Lost Dog and Cat Rescue