Bringing a wealth of knowledge to help his clients achieve their real estate goals is Emanuel Williams's strong suit. Having successfully sold Real Estate in Washington, DC, and Maryland for over 20 years, Emanuel understands what will bring top dollar for sellers and ensure buyers find the property that meets their real estate objectives.
With every client, Emanuel focuses on designing a customized, tailored approach using cutting-edge technology to ensure his clients feel comfortable investing in and or selling their greatest asset. Having a vast knowledge of the neighborhood and properties, and insights into trends and markets allows Emanuel to give his clients the inside edge when it comes to being knowledgeable about the current real estate market.
Emanuel will go above and beyond expectations to understand the overall goals of the client and help them buy or sell real estate property.
He's also a people person and this has led him to volunteer time as the founder of the Scholastic Olympics in Prince George's County, and he is in his 10th year leading the Sunrise Community Prayer Service at Watkins Park in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Emanuel is an associate minister at his local church and a believer in family. He has been married for twenty years and has a beautiful daughter.
- Coldwell Banker Realty International Sterling Society, 2021
- Listed Sold the Historic Thomas Law House in Washington, DC (Sold for $2.4 Million)
- 2022 YTD Closed Sales Volume of $5.4 Million
- Top 1% in properties Sold in 2012 -2021 within the Crofton Office Branch
Proven Leadership and Other Accomplishments
- Former Branch Vice President of Coldwell Banker - Lanham Office
- Account Representative for a fortune 500 Company (Corporate Express)
- #1 salesperson in the nation of Eagle's Program (U.S. Office Products)
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Academy
- Graduate of NBS Law Enforcement Academy
- Attended University of Maryland
- Attended Prince George's Community College
- Attended Maple Springs Bible Seminary