By providing you with the real estate information you need to make your best decision, I seek to empower you to control your real property and your American Dream. I serve the real estate needs of buyers and sellers with farm homes, new homes, investment properties, historic homes, barns and gardens on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
Because 92% of home shoppers now search for homes on the Internet, the Coldwell Banker system offers unmatched property marketing and technology to generate interest in your property:
- Our properties are displayed on 725+ websites to 16 million buyers daily.
- Our global network connects me with 82,000 sales associates at 3,100 offices in 50 countries, who may already be working with your buyer or seller.
- Just listed/just sold postcards inform potential buyers of your property's availability.
- Local newspaper advertising promotes our properties.
- National brand advertising, including online, television, magazines and special events, attract buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury showcases luxury properties to affluent buyers.
- Our rapid response technology enables me to respond to online inquiries quickly.
When I first earned my real estate license, I joined Coldwell Banker because the founding principles of that company matched what I had been taught in my early business career by my family, to provide fair and honest service to all of my customers and clients.
Colbert Coldwell founded the company in 1906 following the devastating San Francisco earthquake and fire. "Coldwell and Banker were trying to make progress in an industry where, to put it bluntly, plain dealing had become optional. The two saw an opportunity to distinguish themselves by offering honest, knowledgeable and competent real estate services, bringing much-needed integrity to the profession."
Coldwell Banker Realty at Annapolis Plaza continues that proud tradition of fair dealing as well as the other Coldwell Banker tradition of continually changing, educating and improving their services to the public. CBRB offers the latest technology, innovation, widest reach and best advantages in today's constantly shifting real estate market to me and consequently to my clients.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Maryland Association of Realtors
- Member, Mid-Shore Board of Realtors
I enjoy riding and driving my Welsh Ponies and am a Life Member of the Welsh Pony and Cob Society of America. I am active in the Delmarva Driving Club.
Both the visual arts and performing arts occupy me as a participant and audience member, with several area choirs and the Tred Avon Players in Oxford, MD.
My husband and I are great nature lovers, hiking, biking and canoeing around our beautiful Eastern Shore.
- At Home With Diversity Certified Distressed Property Expert Graduate, Realtor Institute Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Waterfront Homes Horse Farms and Equestrian Properies Historic Homes