- Life long Maryland resident
- Towson University Graduate/ BS in Kinesiology
- Started real estate career with investing, renovating and leasing properties
- Unique expertise of Towson and its surrounding neighborhoods
- High energy, hardworking, efficient individual
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
As a life-long Maryland resident, and recent Towson University graduate I began my endeavor in the real estate industry by investing in and renovating homes to rent in Baltimore County. Spending a little over 7 years in the Towson area, I was able to recognize an ever growing market and jumped on board at just the right time. Because of my extensive time spent in Baltimore County, I have a unique expertise of Towson and its surrounding neighborhoods. I combine my familiarity with the Baltimore City, Baltimore County area, and my passion for helping others to ensure clients a successful experience.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology and worked in a Physical Therapy office for five years before realizing my passion laid in real estate. After buying my first fixer upper, I realized I had a real knack for finding the right house at the right price. I have a great appreciation for a house that needs “a little love around the edges”, but can also appreciate a turn key property.
When I am not working I enjoy traveling to the West Coast. I spend much of his time outdoors and remain extremely active year-round. Hiking, running and Crossfit are just a few of my hobbies outside of the work place.
When you partner with me on a real estate transaction you can guarantee a gratifying experience. I am high energy, hardworking, efficient individual who is always eager to put the clients needs first to ensure 100% satisfaction.