Community knowledge and a strong commitment to customer service set Cathy apart as the best Realtor® for you. A native of the Northern Virginia area, she offers 12 years of in-depth local market knowledge, Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club experience, and insightful appreciation for what matters to families: neighborhoods, schools and amenities. With a background in education and a comprehensive volunteer resume, Cathy is well skilled to support first time homebuyers, sellers, and especially those who are relocating to the DC Metro area. She builds her business through referrals!
Driven to help her clients find the perfect home that best fits their needs, she reveals, "I really enjoy first-time homebuyers and being able to educate them on the entire purchasing process." Cathy's passion for decorating is a bonus for sellers because she will work to make the home shine, yielding the best price as quickly as possible.
Backed by the extensive resources of the Coldwell Banker name - a trusted brand for 107 years - and Coldwell Banker Global Luxury, Cathy will tailor a plan for both buyers and sellers:
- To most effectively reach local, national, and global buyers, she will utilize Coldwell Banker's international reach -- with a presence in over 50 countries with 82,200 associates -- exposing your property to 16 million buyers every day on 725+ listing websites.
- With a robust social media presence and professional photography and staging options, Cathy will maximize the appeal of your property.
- For homebuyers, she understands that a vital first step in buying a home is to choose the right agent and real estate company with a well-established reputation.
- Cathy is committed to all clients' needs whether buying, selling, relocating, or renting.
To schedule your appointment with Cathy, please email her or call 703-819-3077.
Continue to scroll on this page to learn more about the local area and utilize the tools available.
Cathy is passionate about supporting her local community however she can. Currently she volunteers with the Campagna Center in the City of Alexandria, and has held leadership positions on many committees, including: Jr. Friends Chairman, Toast of Alexandria Co-Chair, Scottish Christmas Walk Co-Chair, and Supporting Friends. In recent years, Cathy was heavily involved at Bishop Ireton High School in Alexandria where her three children attended school.
The Coldwell Banker Advantage
As part of the largest full-service residential brokerage company in the US, Coldwell Banker has the technology and resources to do it all.
As my valued customer, I promise to:
- Redefine customer service
- Utilize technology to promote listings and communicate purchasing options
- Assist with all stages of the process to make the process seamless and as stress free as possible
92% of all buyers start their real estate search online. Get the eMarketing Advantage from Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, part of the largest full-service residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. and on the Internet. We have the relationships and the resources necessary to provide unprecedented global exposure for your property on 725+ high-traffic real estate websites, including:
My Credentials and Memberships
- Community knowledge and a strong commitment to customer service set Cathy apart as the best Realtor for you. A native of the Northern Virginia area, she offers 12 years of in-depth local market knowledge, Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club experience, and insightful appreciation for what matters to families: neighborhoods, schools and amenities. With a background in education and a comprehensive volunteer resume, Cathy is well skilled to support first time homebuyers, sellers, and especially those