Service Areas and SpecialtiesPat Benefield specializes in the St. Louis Central corridor including Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Glendale, Oakland, Warson Woods, Shrewsbury, Crestwood, Maplewood, Richmond Heights, Brentwood, Clayton and St. Louis City.
Clients will be well served by Pat's professionalism and attention to every detail.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker Gundaker, Pat was owner/publisher of 'St. Louis Marketplace Magazine'. She has 25+ years sales experience and recently retired from AT & T.
- Licensed in the State of Missouri
- Member of the Saint Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Saint Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service(MLS)
- Member of the #1 Real Estate Team in the St. Louis area - Coldwell Banker Gundaker!
Professional Education and Designations
Pat Graduated from Strayer College and attended Ohio State University and Webster University.
Pat has three grown children and two grandchildren and resides in Webster Groves. She volunteers at Kirkwood Meals on Wheels and is involved with fundraising for Ronald McDonald House Charities. Pat has taken several trips to Guatemala to work with God's Child Project. The team has built homes, provided food for the poor and visited the Malnutrition Center for the orphans. She is a member of the Meetup 182 Walking/Hiking Group that takes walks throughout the area.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Pat attended Ohio State University and Webster University. A member of the God's Child Project, Pat has three grown children and two grandchildren. She resides in Webster Groves. Pat Graduated from Strayer College