Service Areas and Specialties
As a Central West End specialist, Amy along with her husband/partner Paul, has sold 237 homes in Central West End residential real estate transactions alone since 2010, ranking them as the most successful residential team in the CWE. Demonstrating expertise in matching client needs with market opportunities, Amy has become proficient in assisting local industry employers who are recruiting new talent to
St. Louis. She works closely with recruiting professionals to not only help candidates find a home, but to also discover all the great things about living in St. Louis.
Prior to her career in real estate, Amy was a successful designer. Her artistic eye, years of practical experience, and relationships with reliable contractors enable Amy to strategically guide sellers as they prepare and stage their homes. Her skill set is also and asset to buyers as they envision themselves in potential new residences.
- Amy spent many years as the #1 salesperson in the city's most respected space organization industry. She brings that same work ethic and focus to her career buying and selling real estate out of the Clayton office of Coldwell Banker Gundaker - the #1 real estate company in Missouri.
- List or buy with the leader! Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT Incorporated, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker backs my quality service with quality ongoing training and education including license law and home enhancements. Home Enhancements that make your property look it's best to buyers. Remember, little things can make a big difference.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker represents the best in local strength, market knowledge, and history, combined with local and national leadership, strength and innovation.
- At Coldwell Banker Gundaker, you get a team of top agents marketing your property both offline, combined with the best online property listing presence in the business including: cbgundaker.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, Yahoo! real estate, Googlebase.com, trulia.com and openhouse.com. Our online presence leads to increased seller market exposure.
Professional Education and Designations
Amy holds at B.A. in English Literature from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, with a minor in Studio Art. She is a Certified Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES). Amy is also a member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors, and the Missouri Association of Realtors.
Amy is active in the St. Louis community as a member and supporter of many organizations, including:
- Forest Park Forever
- Central West End Association
- Landmarks Association
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- St. Louis Art Museum
In addition to her community activities, Amy's personal interests include arts and architecture, bicycling, travel and Latin dance.
- She is a Certified Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES) Graduate of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Fast Start Program Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors Amy holds at B.A. in English Literature from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, with a minor in Studio Art.