Education and Training
Masters in Business Administration- Finance and Accounting. Regis University, Colorado Springs, CO. Commencement May 2007.
Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration. University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA. Commencement May 2000.
Areas of Expertise
Residential Real Estate
I believe that it is very important to give back to your community. In the past I have worked with Partners In Housing as a Money Mentor educating their Partners on budget counseling as part of their program. Our family is also a strong supporter of our friends with the Colorado Springs Down Syndrome Association and have been regular participants in the Annual Buddy Walk for over 10 years. I have also volunteered to assist programs in past events with Habitat for Humanity, Care and Share, Special Olympics, Susan G Komen and Boo at the Zoo. I am always looking for new opportunities to get involved.
Growing up in the Pikes Peak Region, I have long treasured the many adventures of living in Colorado. I have great memories of climbing Pikes Peak, camping at The Crags, watching the Balloon Launch on Labor Day Weekend, going white water rafting down the Arkansas river and much more. Now as a wife and mother of two amazing sons and two twin daughters, I find myself eager to share with them, and others, Colorado's unique traditions. There is so much to discover in our own back yard!
Before coming into real estate, I worked in the financial industry for 10 years as a licensed Financial Advisor for individual investors and as an Account Manager for company sponsored retirement plans. As a result, the value of financial planning is very much ingrained in me and I love that I can apply those same concepts toward real estate as well. I have seen where people have stumbled through big financial decisions and I want to be the helping hand to guide you through this process. Real estate investments can have a big impact on your financial goals. It's important that you do your research and go into these decisions with eyes wide open.
My goal is to help you achieve real estate success and in the end have the security of knowing that you made the best choice for you! Whether it's marketing and pricing your home to sell, buying your dream home, building your home from the ground up or perhaps you want to build your financial portfolio with investment properties. There is much more involved in a real estate transaction then you may realize. Having a partner that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process, advocate for you and negotiate the best deal is extremely valuable. I would be honored to be that partner for you!
Communities I Serve
My Client Testimonials
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors®
- Member of Pikes Peak Association of Realtors®
- Member of REColorado Association of Realtors®
- GRI Designation - Graduate REALTOR® Institute. Committed to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- RENE®- Real Estate Negotiation Expert- Applying the best tools needed to be skillful advocates for their clients.
- ABR®- Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation- designed for real estate buyer's agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients.
- MRP Designation- Military Relocation Professional. Assisting military personnel and veterans find the housing solutions that best meet their needs and allow them to take full advantage of their military benefits.
- SRES® Designation- Senior Real Estate Specialist. Qualified to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating or selling the family home.
- CNHS Designation- Certified New Home Specialist. Using knowledge, confidence and professionalism when representing Builders, Developers or New Home Buyers during the new home build process.
- RCC Designation- Residential Construction Certified. Using knowledge of residential construction, materials, terminology and blueprint reading to work more professionally with buyers, sellers, appraisers, inspectors, lenders, designers, engineers and construction professionals.
- e-PRO® Designation - Making the most of today's social media and technology to help consumers with their real estate needs.
My Community Involvement
- Partners In Housing, Money Mentor, Colorado Springs, Colorado, December 2016- August 2018
Share My Page
- Ground Floor Home Inspections
- Peak Home Inspections
- Pillar to Post Inspections
- Lender-Lori Bautista
- Lender-Lori Pierce
- Lender-Denise Symes
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.