What can I do for you....
I am committed to being your:
- *Customer Service Specialist-flexible to your schedule.
- *An Active Marketing Agent-not just a listing agent. My goal is to get your home Sold, to move on to a new chapter in your life.
- *Professional In Staging Your Home, giving you ideas to make your home more marketable to all buyers.
- *Diligent In Finding You A Home, that meets your most important wants and needs.
- *Satisfaction Guarantee.
Who is Shelley Trampnau:
I a member of the Atlanta Realtors Association and a full time active Realtor. I was raised in Wisconsin, working side by side with my siblings and parents in family business. My background is in Teaching, and I coached High School Volleyball for many years. I started in Real Estate in Minnesota in 1995, and continued when we moved to Georgia in 1997. Prior to obtaining my license I also did property management. I was married over 20 years to my husband before he passed from Cancer, we have two boys. Family has always been very important to both of us. Our youngest son has Autism and it has really opened my eyes to look at things in a whole new way. I have lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Arizona, and we made our home in Georgia in 1997.
HELPING PEOPLE ON THE MOVE.....
Whether down the street or across the country!!!
I Serve the North Atlanta counties of East Cobb, North Fulton, Cherokee, and Forsyth.
- Luther College, Decorah, Iowa B.A. Physical Education, Health and Coaching Certified in Georgia P-12
- Licensed Realtor, GRI Graduate Realtor Institute (Designation from the National Association of Realtors).
- CNMS, CNBS, CNAS, CNRS: Relocation Specialist for Cartus and SIRVA
- Realogy Partners Program for Buyers and Sellers.
- Professional Negotiator
Membership and Achievements
- National Association of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- Atlanta Realtors Association
- Million Dollar Club, Phoenix Award winner
What Shelley's clients have to say:
"Shelley simplified the process of buying our new home at a time when it was very essential." (during my pregnancy) "We couldn't have purchased a home without her, not to mention all the hassles that she headed off for us!" Lisa and Steve
"Shelley is a GREAT Realtor! She asked helpful questions, listen to our wants and needs, and found us the perfect house in no time at all. We were most impressed with Shelley's friendliness, attention to every detail, willingness to cooperate, and overall professionalism. She always returned our calls promptly, and handled every one of our zillion questions with grace and honesty." Peggy and Kevin
"Shelley helped us find our "Dream Home" with a wonderful backyard for our children...especially her tenacity during negotiations. She was a wonderful agent, without her help we are sure we wouldn't be sitting in our great house". Kelly and Guy
"Shelley made it very easy and painless. She helped take the burden off me, as I travel for a living. She told me everything that needed to be done to prepare my house to sell." David
Autism Speaks, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk, Habitat for Humanities, Coldwell Banker Cares Foundation, The Drake House, and Toys for Tots.
- An Active Marketing-not just a listing agent, my goal is to get your home Sold, so you can move on to a new chapter in your life. What can I do for you...... Customer Service Specialist-flexible to your schedule. Satisfaction Guarantee. Diligent In Finding You A Home, that meets your most important wants and needs. I am committed to being your: Professional in Staging your Home, giving you ideas to make your home more marketable to all Buyers.
- National Association of Realtors Georgia Association of Realtors Atlanta Board of Realtors
My Credentials and Memberships
- Luther College, Decorah, Iowa B.A. Physical Education, Health and Coaching, Certified in Georgia P-12. CNMS, CNBS, CNAS: Relocation Specialist for Cartus and Affinity Buyers and Sellers. Licensed Realtor, GRI (Graduate, Realtor Institute a designation from the National Association of Realtors). Professional Negotiator