An Atlanta native who grew up in Vinings, playing in the Chattahoochee River. This great childhood instilled a love of our environment and Metro communities. Our father was an architect and builder in the area and I spent many a weekend on home construction sites!
I attended Southern Polytech (now Kennesaw State) for several years in the Architectural program and graduated from the University of Phoenix with a BS in Management. As a management consultant, I worked with my clients in a collaborative manner helping them improve their business effectiveness and efficiency. These experiences instilled skills that readily translate to helping buyers and sellers achieve the most important transaction of their lives - such as:
I believe in routine communications and have good listening skills. I have strong negotiation and leadership skills. Trained in the latest systems to evaluate, price, and negotiate properties for the best price. I'm energetic and motivated to provide Value Add services to my clients using:
- Organized and streamlined real estate process
- Strong negotiator
- Proven marketing skills
I Bring Value By
- Performing market research to determine price
- Being competent, skillful, and working at the highest levels of integrity
- Applying proven techniques to help you throughout the process of selling or buying your home
The Benefits My Client gets from ME
- Buying or selling at the appropriate price point
- Knowledge of available real estate meeting your needs
- Representing and communicating to clients throughout the buying or selling process on a routine basis
Today we live 20 minutes away from our 2 grandchildren and are 1 mile away from the Marietta Square. Our little mid-century modern home is complete with 2 Border Collies, Tess and Hope; our rescue kitty, Luigi; and our resue Cockatiel, Isis. In my spare time, I love to run, travel, and shop!