Education and Training
Awards And Designations
Areas of Expertise
Communities I Serve
ENERGY, HONESTY, PASSION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE...
My Commitment to You is to... *Use my 10 years plus of Real Estate, Sales Customer Service experience to help you with your next Real Estate transaction. *Put my Energy to work for you to Buy or Sell your next property. *Be Flexible and always Available whenever you need my Service. *Provide you with Time, Accurate and Professional Service. *Work with you at the highest Professional level, yet be fun and easy to work with.HOW CAN I DO IT?
*Leverage my superior customer service and banking experience, combined with our HomeBase InTouch, Coldwell Banker's award-winning proprietary software, to work for you. All this allows me to respond immediately to online inquiries about my listings and deliver Results! *With our Internet Marketing program, I'm determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at leading real estate Internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price. *With Coldwell Banker"s full service advantage, I can provide you with mortgage, closing and related vendor services, through the power of Atlanta #1 residential real estate company.EDUCATION/ACHIEVEMENTS/PERSONAL...
- *Master fo Business Administration - University of Phoenix, Novato, Ca.
- *Bachelor of Science in Medicine - University of Alexandria
- *Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors
- *Member of Georgia Assocaition of Realtors
- *Member of the National Association of Realtors
- *Married 23 years - 2 children
- *Bilingual - English/Arabic
- Use my 10 years of Banking, Sales & Customer Service experience to help you with your next Real Estate transaction
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member, National Association of REALTORS Member, Georgia Association of REALTORS Master Degree in Business Administration, University of Phoenix Bachelor of Science in Medicine. University of Alexandria Member, Atlanta Board of REALTORS