As the Branch Manager for one of the largest offices in San Diego, I strive to provide each of my agents with the tools and education necessary to ensure they achieve their business and personal goals. From supplying new agents with a solid foundation upon which to build their business, to providing seasoned agents the advanced skill sets they need to excel within the industry. My goal is to work with every agent and get them to a higher level of accomplishment and production. My mission is to create a fun and professional environment. Most companies offer education, but Coldwell Banker is second to none. It is my strong commitment to turn what you learn into an income! My professional skill development program and talent enrichment provides a positive impact to the agents we partner with, and I am committed to do the same for you. Coldwell Banker Realty is the right choice, whether you are a newly licensed agent who wants to begin your journey with a top company or an experienced agent who is tired of treading water and is serious about taking your business to the next level.
2018 President's Choice Award Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage San Diego Region
- Yearly Certification by NRT, voted 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 World's Most Ethical Companies; Code of Ethics, Global Anti-Bribery, and Fair Housing.
- Business Leadership Development Series 2011-2012
- Recruiting Services Inc. 2010-2011
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist Certification 2010
- CCIM Introduction to Commercial Investment Real Estate Analysis 2010
- Delegation of Broker and Supervisory Authority 2009
- Power Pricing Positioning and Presentations Certificate 2009
- Cartus Network and Affinity Specialist 2009
- Talent Quest Assessment Development Report ranked 94% Target Profile for NRT Office Manager 2008
- Present Member of CAR, NAR, and SDAR
- Cal BRE Licensed Sales Associate 2000
- Western Collage Accelerated Nursing Program, Medical Assistant License, Phlebotomist and ICD-9 Medical Coding 1992