Background: Vet (ret USAF), Degree in Business Management, passion: sailing (was flying)
Now, a seasoned Realtor - What that means to the clients I represent is a seamless, fully informed and free of difficulties type transaction.
Experienced in investment properties, exchanges and sales. Background includes participation (ownership) in investment real estate - enabling a frank discussion on benefits/pitfalls.
Repeat customers - the best judgement of a Realtor's skill is when his prior customers return to rely on his expertise/handling of a sale/purchase.
- Specializing in Residential Income Propertie - Sell - Buy - Exchange.
- Highly motivated to succeed in achieving Client's goals Maintains personal touch with ALL elements of a transaction Has an abundance of business experience to draw on.
- High end residential homes Vacant land (city parcels & county acerage) Investment (Exchange) sales Condo/Town Home sales
My Credentials and Memberships
- Military experience includes developement of systems BA Business Management degree at USIU Entrepreneaur skills include President of a Corporation
- Multiple year President's Club Award Director of San Diego Association of Realtors (7 years) Chairman of SDAR committees (multiple)