My Client Reviews
Mary Ann helped us buy our very first home and I am very grateful that she was our agent. I have come to realize how important it is to have an agent who is knowledgeable, efficient and prompt. More than anything else, I have come to really appreciate her not pushing my wife and me in certain direction to close the sales. She was our guide who navigated us through a confusing and draining process with clarity, patience, objectivity and at times, very helpful advice. For veterans who are considering financing the mortgage through USAA, Mary Ann is part of USAA Real Estate Rewards Network program. Especially, for those who want to make home in Orange County, California, she is very knowledgeable about the area so I highly recommend asking for her.
Working with Mary Ann was perfect, she was always responsive, very knowledgeable and professional. She understood what I was looking for in a home and showed me properties that fit my needs. She walked me through every step of the process. Once I finally closed escrow on my New Home, Mary Ann helped me put my condo on the market for lease. I would recommend Mary Ann to all my friends and family.
Response from MaryAnn
Thank you it was a pleasure working with you.
- Luxury Homes
- First Time Buyer or Seller
- Real Estate Investors
- Proposition 60/90
- 1031 Exchange Program
- Serving Veterans purchase or sell their home through the USAA Real Estate Rewards Network or Navy Federals Credit Union Realty Plus Program.
- Over 10 Years of Experience specializing in Single Family Residences, Townhomes, Condo's, vacant land. Purchase, Sales, Lease or investments.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member Orange County Association of Realtors (OCAR)
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Cartus Certified Relocation Specialist
- Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS) For USAA and Navy Federal Credit Union
- Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)