Dave received his Broker's license in 2006. As a second generation Real Estate agent, Dave has worked all aspects of the market during the toughest markets in recent memory.
He has successfully listed, and sold, short sales and has helped in the preparation of many Banked Owned properties prior to going to market.
Contact Dave today for all of your Real Estate needs!
My Client Reviews
- I passed my Real Estate Broker's Exam in 2005. With over 15+ years of experience I have worked in with both sellers and buyers in navigating the most volitile Real Estate markets anyone has seen. In 2006 we experienced a market that just had it's bubble burst and in just the 5 years after we experienced over 30 years of a normal cycle of the Real Estate Market. As a 2nd generation Realtor I have experience with Short Sales and Bank Owned properties for both my sellers and buyers. I have had the opportunity to also work in a New Home sales in a time of the market where prices were rapidly declining to levels not seen since before the Bubble. Working in a distressed market has given me the experience to provide the utmost knowledge and expertise an agent can give to his client. I look forward to providing that experience with both new and past clients and giving them the service they deserve. I take pride in handling each transaction as if it were my own and found that provides the customer service I possible can.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Pacific West Realtors (PWR)
My Community Involvement
- Youth Ministry Teacher San Antonio Church
- I like to volunteer my time to various charities and services.