Dan is a full time real estate licensee since April 1977. He has owned property in the Coachella Valley since 1987 and most recently, 2002, purchased a home in Monterey Country Club in Palm Desert. Dan and Debbie moved to MCC as full time residents in October 2008.
While working in his real estate business in Redondo Beach for over 30 years Dan has sold residential income properties, commercial properties, short sales, bank owned properties, business opportunities and everything in between. With a large client base in the South Bay Dan is still involved in sales there each year.
Moving full time to the Desert started a new career, helped by Zip Realty. Starting in March 2011 I received inquiries from all over the US and Canada with potential buyers asking me to search property locations and to give them an opinion. Pretty soon I knew the Valley well. I've sold many homes and condos from Cathedral City to La Quinta with sales in Desert Hot Springs and Palm Springs, too.
I enjoy working with buyers, sellers too, and I find it rewarding in getting to the bottom line as soon as possible. Although I enjoy golf, reading and traveling too, I do have time to work with you. Just give an email or call and we can get started.
My Client Reviews
- I live at Monterey Country Club in the heart of the Cochella Valley
- Call me to see Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage and other Desert Cities.
- Involved in hundreds of transactions
- 33 years of real estate experience (Regular sales, 1031 exchanges, Commercial and residential income sales, short pays and reo's)
My Credentials and Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- Desert Area MLS
- Desert Area Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Local resident for 23 years