- Buyer Services
- Relates to First time Buyers personally. Brandon recently purchased his first home and knows how to personally relate tho the issues of first time buyers.
- Helps clients locate the property that is just right for them, by thorough searches of all properties currently on the market, and tracks new properties coming on daily.
- Brandon helps with referrals to his preferred Lenders for all financial needs.
- Brandon stays in contact for post closing services.
- Seller Services
- Best marketing available in Today's market. Coldwell Banker offers the top of the line in marketing your property.
- Brandon is a FAB+ agent, and gets additional Featured Agent Branding in all marketing areas, to get your property the most exposure possible.
- La Jolla and San Diego Weekly Market Statistics.
- Strategic Pricing strategy to price your property where you want it, and where it will sell!
M. Brandon Weber is a long-time La Jolla resident and a graduate of La Jolla High School. He attended California State University, Channel Islands, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree, emphasizing Global Business/Economics. Brandon has been active in Real Estate, including project development and management for 6 years. He recently earned his Brokers license, joining his mother, Charlotte Ann Weber, in her long-standing practice with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in La Jolla. Brandon enjoys working with young professionals seeking to purchase, existing owners interested in selling, upgrading or downgrading. Brandon remains active in community affairs and enjoys activities with Troop 506 where he earned his Eagle Scout. He attends REBA and MBREA. Brandon recently purchased his first home, and can personally relate to the issues facing a first time buyer. He knows what it takes to get the deal done. Call him at 858-518-1851 for a personal consultation.
Communities I Serve
La Jolla, Pacific Beach and all San Diego Communities, Specializing in Coastal Regions