BONNIE BAKER'S MY NAME AND REAL ESTATE MY GAME!
Bonnie Baker is a tremendous asset to her community as well as to the real estate industry. Bonnie is involved in a number of charitable organizations. She has planned and chaired over 15 fund-raising galas in the Los Angeles area.
- Honesty People Skills
- Integrity Marketing Skills
- Knowledgeable of the RPA Confidentiality
- Communication Skills Knowledge of Area
- Negotiation Skills Showcase Your Home
Bonnie is always passionate about her clients’ best interest as well as her own avocations of cooking, entertaining, event planning and world travel. Bonnie truly believes in the “Golden Rule.” Bonnie Baker possesses a natural repertoire of dynamic qualities that set her apart and enable her to successfully procure the goals of the discriminating buyers and sellers she represents. She can help you throughout the entire process. Call me.
Education and Training
EDUCATION: San Jose State University Certificate in Microsoft Office Suite, Computer I and II (Fundamentals and Applications) – 2011, MOS Microsoft Specialist Certificate in Word – 2012 Certificate in Administration Assistant – 2012 – Real Estate License 2012 - SFR®
COLDWELL BANKER has the best training in real estate according to Training Magazine.
Awards And Designations
VOLUNTEER/OUTREACH (NON-PROFIT): ARCS (Achievement Rewards for College Scientists); Costume Council (CMA) Blue Ribbon; Footlighters, National Charity League, 9 o’clock Players, Asst. League, CHIPS (Colleague Helpers in Philanthropic Services); CII, Les Amies, National Charity League, The Los Angeles Library Council Foundation, Sonance (House Ear Institute)
- Fabulous Communication Skills Honest Due Diligence Integrity Great Negotiation Skills
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member Of The Mls Sfr Member Of The California Desert Area Board (cdar) Member, National Association Of Realtors And California Assocation Of Realtors