Business Philosophy Versatile, result oriented real estate sales professional with extensive experience in corporate real estate including multi-family and retail property sales. Demonstrates customer service excellence, business acumen, and strategic planning ability. Applies a collaborative approach in leadership with the aptitude to foster a team-oriented environment while imparting knowledge to others on how to increase productivity. Utilizes diverse property sales tactics, including qualification, persuasion, strategy, proposal and closing. Armed with solid communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain rapport with clients and staff.
• Recognized as a top agent in assisting clients relocating to Orange County – extremely familiar with documentation and the referral system with relocation companies.
• Highly experienced in providing clients with the best deals on properties that meet their specific needs.
• Effectively served as a mediator between buyers and sellers, preparing necessary legal documents to close the sale of properties when an agreement has been made.
• Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located within the Irvine market.
• Provide close, personal client attention and meticulous follow-up to ensure best service.
• Inducted in Remax Hall of Fame in 2007 for having earned $1 million in commission.
• Gained membership in 100% Club and Platinum Club at Remax Premier Realty • Recognized as one of the top producers for all eight years of employment with Hanu Reddy Realty.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage • Irvine, CA 2012 - Present
Remax Premier Realty • Irvine, CA 1999 - 2012
Hanu Reddy Realty • Irvine, CA 1992 - 1999
Education and Credentials Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, 1973 University of Madras - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Member- California Association of Realtors
Member- National Association of Realtors
For the past twenty years I have been a real estate agent helping clients navigate the complexities of the Orange County real estate market. I have earned the trust and respect of both first-time buyers as well as seasoned property investors since embarking on my career as an agent in 1992.
Throughout my career, I have successfully provided strong and effective leadership, guidance and direction to numerous clients. My adherence to the highest standards of ethics has set me apart from my competition. I am meticulous when it comes to detail and organization; I am committed to providing the best client service in a highly professional manner and adhere to corporate standards, industry regulations, and professional ethics. My outstanding client service, whether it be a first-time buyer or a savvy investor, have earned the pleasure of assisting clients relocating in and out of Orange County including employees of FDIC, Mazda, Kodak and other major corporations of the area. I have a thorough understanding of the relocation process and I am very familiar with all the documentation requirements. During my tenure at each organization, I gained valuable insight into real estate sales and marketing strategies, organizational leadership, prospecting, networking, and client relationship management.