I am native of Hong Kong and have lived in U.S. for 30 years. My family and I moved to the Woodlands 20 years ago where we have raised our three children. My corporate background began in advertising & marketing for the Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway (MTR) interacting with clients. I have years of experience promoting and marketing products and services to the public. Over millions sales revenue achieved. Our family has been fortunate to spend 2 expatriate - tours of duty in Singapore where I was actively involved in real estate property investment.
Buying your dream home is the largest and most valuable investment most people will make in their lifetime. I work diligently for each client to ensure the smallest details are handled in an expedient and professional manner. For families relocating within the U.S. or overseas, upgrading, downsizing, leasing apartments or temporary housing, I will go the extra mile to ensure a smooth & pleasurable experience. With the rapid pace of change in technology, I utilize the latest tools to provide you accurate & up to date information to aid you to make the most informed real estate investment decisions.
Interests: World Travel (Visited: Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Paris, Sweden, Denmark, Melbourne, Tasmania, Kenya (Mission Trip), Iceland, Scotland, Norway), playing mahjong, exploring new restaurants and, of course, shopping.
Language: English & Cantonese
Overseas Property Investment Market - Hong Kong & Singapore
- Specializing in Family relocationwith valuable information on Schools and Area Sports Associations for the kids.
- Knowledge of the Area 15 years of residence in the Woodlands & Spring.
- Tough negotiator for you...always putting my clients needs first!
- Staging advice provided...ensuring a memorable first impression for your home.
- Detail oriented...giving you peace of mind between contract signing and closing.
First Time Buyers, Residential, Luxury Homes, Custom Home
My Client Testimonials
- Mandarin Chinese
- Yue Chinese/Cantonese