"Realtor You Can Trust"
The process of buying or selling a home can be time consuming and stressful. I have personally been through this experience numerous times; which, gives me a great level of appreciation for my client's needs. I am committed to providing my clients with the highest level of professionalism, exceptional service, expertise, advice, honesty, loyalty and most importantly; integrity, as we find a buyer for your current home or search for the right home for you.
If you are buying a home, you will need a Realtor who is familiar with the schools, the neighborhood and the community. As a mother of two, I am familiar with the local schools and activities. And as a previous HOA Board President and current community council member and volunteer I am up to date on many of the area issues. As a Houston area resident for over 30 years, I can provide you with the insight and knowledge you need to find you the right home.
Let me provide you with a free market analysis of your investments. I will evaluate the property, neighborhood, and the market to help you make an educated decision about pricing and marketing so you can net the highest dollar amount in the shortest time.
You can Trust, Cindy Lust, whether you are buying or selling, I will make your real estate goals my top priority.
- Specialize in the Greater Houston Area including Sugar Land, Katy, Pearland and surrounding areas
- Committed to helping you make the most informed real estate decision
- Tough negotiator for you....always putting my clients needs first
- Help you negotiate the terms of the sale as well as the price
- Help Buyers find the right home
- Guide both Buyers & Sellers with each step of the paperwork and help understand the process
- Over 20 years of new home construction and Real Estate Experience
- Graduated from University of Houston with Summa Cum Laude Honors
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR), Texas Association of Realtors (TAR), and National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Sigma Tau Delta, Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, Golden Key International Honour Society, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, HOSA - Health Occupation Students of America
- Previous Board Member and President of Eldridge View HOA
- Previous Board Member for Telfair Community Council
- Over 5 Years as one of Tefair HOA Delegates
- Previous Board Member of Eldridge View Architectural Committee
- Girl Scout Troop Leader for over 5 Years
- Resident of Greater Houston Area for over 30 years
- Community Services: Houston Food Bank, Lunches of Love, Girl Scouts, Locks of Love - Donated hair, Salvation Army - served meals, VITA - Volunteer Income Tax Assistant, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Habitat for Humanity - build homes & help at local centers
- Love to travel and eat :)
- Married to my husband Korey Lust since 2003 and a mother of two beautiful daughters; Isabelle & Victoria
If you are looking to buy, sell or lease any Real Estate!!!!
Across the Street or Around the WORLD
Let Me Impress You