Buying or selling your home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with a professional REALTOR will make the process much easier and more efficient. Because buyers and sellers spend considerable time with an agent, it's important to choose one who will meet your needs. As a Coldwell Banker Realtor, I am dedicated to creating exceptional and positive real estate experiences for my clients. I am a:
- Native Texan who is enthusiastic about the Houston area and all it offers. I have been the listing agent, as well as the selling agent for properties from The Woodlands to League City, from Baytown to Katy.
- I have been a Top Producer with Coldwell Banker from 2012 to the present.
- 20 years of Marketing/Publications experience prior to joining Coldwell Banker Realty.
- I am a licensed Real Estate Agent through course work at Champions School of Real Estate.
- Community involvement includes National Charity League, Cinco Ranch High School Drill Team and Choir Booster Clubs, CRJH and CRHS PTA, Lifetime PTA member awarded for hours of service, Former Girl Scout Leader, and a member of Katy ISD's Leadership Katy
Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR), Texas Association of Realtors® (TAR) and Houston Association of Realtors® (HAR)
Whether you are buying or selling a home, I will provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis at no cost to you. I will negotiate the sale or purchase of your home quickly and with your best interests in mind. I am available according to your schedule by text, email and phone.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, please call me at 713-419-5226!
The Texas Real Estate Commission requires Realtors to provide Buyers and Sellers with the following notices: