Broker License, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Florida Military Specialist (FMS), Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), Florida Military Specialist Certification (FMS), Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR), Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
Biography and Background:
- Vincent a U.S. Army Veteran of over 24+ years, has been fortunate to have lived and worked in the Orlando Metro Area for over 21 years. He is intimately familiar with the Orlando Metro area, and have witnessed Orlando Metro grow into one of the most popular, business and family friendly cities in the southeast. He is currently an Executive Realtor for Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in Orlando, Florida. He works with both buyers,sellers, and investors.
- He has been sought after by numerous investment organizations to assist in purchasing and acquiring properties for portfolios worth over 100+ million. He earned his B.S. from James Madison University. He is also trained as an Accredited Buyers Representative, Broker's Price Opinion Representative, and Military Resource Professional for active and reserve veterans.
- He earned a commission as an engineering officer in the United States Army through the ROTC program at James Madison University. He has spent a large portion of his career serving in South America, and currently hold the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He still currently serves in the Army Reserves and is currently serving as a Contingency Operations Officer in Orlando, FL.
- During his 20+ years as a sales professional, he has developed the knowledge and skills to successfully navigate sellers and buyers through very complex real estate transactions. He has honed my sales, marketing, and business acumen at several fortune 500 companies to include Johnson Johnson, Lockheed-Martin, Chrysler, T-Mobile, RE/MAX, and Coldwell Banker
- He is a dedicated professional who puts my client's satisfaction above all else. His attention to detail and determination to provide first class service to every client will set me apart. He realizes that every transaction represents the most important purchase or sale a person will make during their life.
- He takes every precaution to ensure that communication is complete and clearly understood by all parties involved. His experience, credentials and education will meet and exceed your real estate goals and objectives. He is proud to be affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in Orlando. Coldwell Banker has an impeccable reputation within the community and considered to be The "Agency of Choice" to represent prestigious properties. His credentials and experience are as follows:
Proud father of two daughters
Member of National, State and Local association of Realtors
Multi-Million dollar producer
Orlando Metro resident for 22 years
B.S. from James Madison University
Experienced in many areas to include residential, vacation/second homes, investment, bulk properties, REO, and luxury properties.
24+ years U.S. Army Veteran / LTC, U.S. Army (Reserve)
Order of the Arrow / Brotherhood
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., Life Member
My Credentials and Memberships
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Florida Military Specialist (FMS) Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Florida Military Specialist Certification (FMS) Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR) Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS) USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Agent