Hi, I'm Tom Kuhn, realtor for Coldwell Banker and happy resident of Brevard County. I'll bet you're asking yourself this question¿
Why is buying or selling a home so stressful?
One of the key words in this question is "home". Home is near and dear to us and coupling that with the fact that buying or selling a home is one of the biggest events of our life, its probably always going to have some stress involved. But that brings us to the next question.
How can we make this a great experience?
One of the first decisions you can make is to choose the right realtor for you. This is really important! You don't want to have to "manage" your real estate agent! You want to give your agent some parameters at the beginning and then let him/her take on the nitty-gritty so you don't have to worry about it! That is what I do. Here is what you'll get from me.
I work in full virtual mode if you prefer. You only have to be present if you physically want to walk into the property. I can do the legwork for you throughout the process. Read about my seven step process here:
- I can show you ANY available homes in your area of interest.
- I am friendly, courteous, reliable and caring.
- I am efficient, and not chaotic.
- I am detail-oriented.
- I manage the process for you. You shouldn't have to worry about that!
- I will deliver you the best information for your situation.
- I'm right there for you and with you through the entire process.