MEET STEVE SPERGEL
Steve Spergel is a licensed Associate/Broker. He is well qualified and experienced in residential as well as commercial real estate.
Steve has been successful in the profession of real estate for over 20 years and continues to be the consummate professional.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
One of the most important business decisions about real estate, whether it's residential or commercial, is to turn to a professional with the broadest possible experience. Steve's professional portfolio includes commercial, industrial, development, condo and residential properties. It's crucial to a smooth transaction to have Steve on your team when making crucial financial decisions.
Steve's strong negotiating skills, continuing and updated education, reliability and sterling reputation offers you "The Best."
* M. A. Psychology
* Licensed Associate/Broker
* International President's Circle Ranking Top 11% Worldwide Coldwell Banker Agents
* Member NRT Commercial Realtors Division
* Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
* Member of Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
* Member of Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale (RAGFL)
Steve believes some of the reasons his clients are pleased with his services is that experience counts! When Steve goes to work for you his communications skills and his ability to reduce complicated projects to the simplest dimensions allows for a speedy and smooth transaction.
Steve has alredy set more sales records than many agents will produce in their total career.
Steve has implemented marketing plans for realty sales across that have been used across South Florida. He continues to develop new and propsperous methods to market your property or to find you the right property to puchase.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member or Masters Brokers Forum,an elite organization of real estate professionals Sales Director of the Year awarded by the Builders Association of South Florida Award winner every year since 1979 ! Master or Arts in Psychology Married 38 years