I have dual citizenship - Canadian and American, born in Ontario and moved to Chicago in 1994, then to the Tampa-Clearwater Florida area. I would love to help you and your family find their "Winter Escape" Florida property.
Because 92% of home shoppers now search for homes on the Internet, the Coldwell Banker system offers unmatched property marketing and technology to generate interest in your property:
- Our properties are displayed on more than 575+ websites to 16 million buyers daily.
- Our global network connects me with 82,000 sales associates at 3,100 offices in 50 countries, who may already be working with your buyer or seller.
- Just listed/just sold postcards inform potential buyers of your property's availability.
- Local newspaper advertising promotes our properties.
- National brand advertising, including online, television, magazines and special events, attract buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury showcases luxury properties to affluent buyers.
- Our rapid response technology enables me to respond to online inquiries quickly.
As a Realtor in the area of Tampa/Clearwater, I had a choice of which company to join. I chose Coldwell Banker due to the High-end Brand recognition and professionalism. Our Company Vision is to be The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences. I strive to be the best at service, satisfaction and professionalism.
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Florida Realtors
- Member, my local Association of Realtors
- Director of Huntington HOA
- Member of the ARC - Huntington HOA
Originally from Hamilton Ontario, Canada with dual citizenship (US & CDN), working full-time as a Licensed Florida Realtor, I am committed to personal service.
My goal is to become a trusted friend to my clients by focusing on personal attention. Specializing in Clearwater and North Pinellas Country, I have over 30 years of professional sales experience.
As a Residential Specialist, I am experienced with customer demands and I enjoy finding a solution that meets and exceeds your expectations.
Utilizing my creative skills (BA-Photography) and innovative marketing ideas, I want to make the process of buying and selling your home an enjoyable and successful experience.
Currently volunteering as a Director on the Huntington HOA Board, Safety Harbor (second term), I enjoy photography, golf, fitness and travel in my spare time