She immigrated from Copenhagen, Denmark in 1974 with her five year old daughter. She was educated as a nurse specializing in the treatment of burn victims and reconstructive surgery. She utilized her training as a registered nurse at Jackson Memorial Hospital and Mercy Hospital during the years of 1974 - 1983. In 1984, she completed a successful closing on her own property. The experience triggered an excitement for Real Estate. Sine honed her skills as a customer service specialist with Coldwell Banker from 1984 until 1991. Since 1991, she has excelled in the field of residential real estate with Arvida Realty Services.
About Sine Mate...
She is receiving this recognition given annually to the top 2% nationally of Real estate Professionals selected for their outstanding achievement and customer service.
RECORD OF SUCCESS!
Achieving numerous awards for sales production, Sine has been recognized as one of the top 2% of all Realtors nationwide.
SINE EXCELS AT HELPING!
Sine has a love for helping and giving an extra hand - must have come from her early beginnings as a nurse. Call SINE today for all your real estate needs.
President's Circle Award Winner!
- Award Winner and Member of Presidents Circle
- Member of Leading Edge Society
- Florida Real Estate License since 1980
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed in state of Florida since 1980
- Member of the Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Specialist