In the times that we live in today, we have an endless amount of choices making it difficult to actually choose just one. We then focus our minds on reading countless reviews with hopes that they would help to narrow down the choices. We spend hours trying to make sure that whatever we are looking for is the best one, making sure it's going to last, making sure we are getting the biggest bang for our buck. We want integrity. We seek honesty.
I have generated my business in Real Estate on preserving integrity:
- Generating trust- I keep my word. If I say that I am going to do something, I will do it. Trust is hard to gain but believe me, I will work hard to earn yours.
- Giving respect- This comes naturally to me. I want to know your wants and needs. I want to know your concerns. I will respect your words. After all, this is the only way for me to understand what you want and to help you achieve your Real Estate goal.
- Honesty- I will be open with you and speak to you with honesty.
- Pride - I love what I do and I know I do it well.
- Helping others - I have a burning desire to help. It's the easiest thing to do and it makes a world of a difference to someone. What a great way to help someone by helping them find their own home. That's beautiful.
Coldwell Banker Realty has been around for 114 years. We have the support and the knowledge to get your Real Estate goals reached. Listed above are some of the qualities you will find in me when you choose me as your REALTOR.
Want to know more about it personally? Read below.
I am proud to be raised in a Military Family. It all started from my Grandfather who served in the U.S. Army. My Father, my Uncles, and my Cousins served either in the United States Navy or in the United States Army. My family traveled a lot starting from Guam, Philippines, California, and Virginia. I am truly blessed to have the most amazing husband in the whole entire world who has also served in the U.S. Navy and I have two most amazing children. I am a little bias on that! I also work as a Physical Therapist Assistant for the past 11 years. Having a skill that gives someone the opportunity to function and walk again is completely rewarding which is why I still practice. I am a dog lover. I have/had two shepherd mixes. One of my fur babies passed away in 2020 which is never easy and I still want the world to know his name: Max. My second fur baby is Zazu who we think is a Belgian Malinois mix. He is intelligent and super gentle with my kids! We bought our first home in Coral Springs, a city we learned to fall in love with. I loved every part of the home buying process especially waking up to new properties popping up on the Market! Fun!
Email me or call me. I look forward to hearing from you.