Robin Hirsch has brought her experience as a Realtor® in NY and NC to Florida, specializing in residential sales in Palm Beach County. She has earned the respect of a multitude of satisfied clients, dedicating herself to upholding professional ethical standards and promoting and protecting her customers' interests.
Robin was a consultant for one of the most prestigious firms world-wide, providing management and technological services and solutions to various industries. "My job taught me to look at the world through clients' eyes and to do whatever it takes to help them achieve their goals and overcome their challenges," says Robin of her ability to quickly assess the needs of her customers and provide the necessary services and tools to facilitate the decision-making process.
Becoming successful requires hard work, sensitivity to clients' needs and desires, and knowledge of current market and financial conditions. Robin develops a customized marketing strategy for each property which encompasses a powerful mix of print media, cutting-edge Internet techniques and closely targeted direct-mail marketing. She is committed to keeping her clients well-informed on the progress of her marketing campaign for their property.
Professional Association Memberships
National Board of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors, Realtor Association of the Palm Beaches and Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Master's Degree in Mathematics from Boston University, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematics from Queens College in NY, continuing studies in real estate to satisfy ongoing legal requirements.
Robin was born and raised in New York where she resided until 1989. She spent 14 years in Wilmington, NC raising her four children and working as a Realtor®. She now lives in Wellington for the past 15 years.
Testimonials Sent to Managing Broker
"I wanted to let you know what a great service we received from Robin Hirsch.
In 2007, we were considering selling our home in Wellington and met with Robin as well as a couple of other agents. Since the market was in a slump, we decided not to list, but knew when we did decide to sell that we would definitely call Robin. Fast forward over 11 years and we made the call to Robin. She provided us with great service throughout the entire process. Her knowledge and professionalism truly put me at ease and I trusted her guidance all the way. We ended up selling our home for a great price with no issues.
I have highly recommend her to my neighbors and friends if they ever need a realtor."
Michelle & Dan Ingram (September 2018)
"I am writing to share my estimation of Robin Hirsch's performance as a real estate agent. I met Ms. Hirsch earlier this year when my family needed a home in my local area. She was the listing agent the seller contracted. I did not have a real estate agent.
Ms. Hirsch was excellent in steering the process between the seller and me. She was a sharp intermediary, and helped us reach a fair purchase/sale price, which both myself and the seller felt happy with. She was always willing to meet, and worked nights and weekends to facilitate our purchase. She was looking out for both myself and the seller the entire time, making sure to message me to remind me of important dates in the contract period. Several times, her information helped protect my initial escrow investment.
- Becoming successful requires hard work, sensitivity to clients' needs and desires, and knowledge of current market and financial conditions. Robin develops a customized marketing strategy for each property which encompasses a powerful mix of elite print media, cutting-edge Internet techniques and closely targeted direct-mail marketing. She is committed to keeping her clients well-informed on the progress of her marketing campaign for their property.Education
- First Time Buyers Luxury Properties Residential Resales Relocation Single Family Residential
My Credentials and Memberships
- Master's Degree in Mathematics from Boston University, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mathematics from Queens College, NY, Graduate of NC Real Estate School, Graduate of Gold Coast School of Real Estate in Florida, Intensive Coldwell Banker Fast Start Program,
- Coldwell Banker Success in Real Estate Program, Continuing studies in Real Estate to satisfy ongoing legal requirements.
- Robin Hirsch has been awarded The ColdwellBanker International Diamond Society Designation ranking her among the top ColdwellBanker real estate sales professionals worldwide.